State of Delaware Open Data Portal
Delaware’s Open Data Portal – data.delaware.gov
Published data made available on the Delaware Open Data Portal has been provided by the State of Delaware as a public service to enhance open government, transparency, and accountability. All data is made available on an “as is” basis. All data that has been published on the Open Data Portal has been determined to be public data by the agency providing the data. Although the State of Delaware strives to ensure that such published data are accurate, the State shall make no warranty, representation or guaranty of any type as to the content, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose or use of any published data provided on such portal; nor shall any such warranty be implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The State shall assume no liability for:
- any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the data provided on the Delaware Open Data Portal regardless of how caused;
- any decision made or action taken or not taken by anyone using or relying upon such data;
- any virus or other damage to any computer that might occur during or as a result of accessing such portal or the data provided therein;
- any other act identified in any disclaimer of liability or indemnification provision
- The State of Delaware shall reserve the right to discontinue availability of content on the Delaware Open Data Portal at any time and for any reason. If the State learns that any dataset or portion thereof posted on the data portal is factually inaccurate or misleading or is protected data, the State will correct or remove such data from the Delaware Open Data Portal.
- This website is a limited public forum provided solely to submit comments regarding datasets posted to the Delaware Open Data Portal. All comments submitted through this webpage are public information and will be provided to the Department or Agency to which the comment is directed. Submitted comments may be posted to this website and searchable on the Internet. All comments submitted may also require disclosure to others pursuant to the Delaware Freedom of Information Act. By submitting a comment, you acknowledge that any private information contained in the comment is offered voluntarily. Private information about you or others should not be contained in your comment. The state reserves the right to withhold from posting or remove any comments submitted that are: 1) illegal, obscene, threatening, harmful, or contain profanity; 2) promote businesses, services, or products, or 3) are not related to the dataset.
A list of Proposed Datasets for the Open Data Portal has been made available. This dataset contains a list of proposed datasets for publication on the Open Data Portal that Executive Branch agencies have identified per Governor’s Executive Order # 18. This proposed dataset list is a working list and will be modified as more datasets are identified or the status of publishing the dataset is determined. DISCLAIMER: This list is not a commitment that the Open Data Portal or the State of Delaware will publish any or all of these proposed datasets. It may be determined at a later time that there is an inability to publish the dataset due to a determination that it cannot be made publicly available due to data classification, law or regulation, unavailability of the data to be obtained due to technical constraints, or other reason.